Executive Chairman & President
Mr. Vizi has served as our Executive Chairman & President since June of 2018. Previously, Mr. Vizi served as our Chairman of the Board since September of 2015 and a board member since December of 2013. Mr. Vizi’s significant public company experience is particularly valuable in the areas of strategy, capital allocation, compensation planning, corporate governance and marketing the Company to the investment community.
- From February 2016 to June 2022, Mr. Vizi served as a member of the Board of Directors at L.B. Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR), a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products and services for the rail, construction, energy and utility markets with locations in North America and Europe.
- Mr. Vizi founded Legion Partners Management, Inc. in 2010 and Legion Partners Asset Management, LLC in 2012, where he served as Managing Director and Portfolio Manager until October 2017. From 2007 to 2010, Mr. Vizi was an investment professional at Shamrock Capital Advisors, Inc. (“Shamrock”), the alternative investment vehicle of the Disney Family. Prior to Shamrock, from 2006 to 2007, Mr. Vizi was an investment professional with the private equity group at Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors L.P.
- Mr. Vizi is a CFA Charterholder and graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Director since 2013
Mr. Ballou currently serves as Chairman of Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BFH), a provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions, Chairman of Loyalty Ventures Inc (NASDAQ: LYLT), a loyalty marketing company, and as a director of Univest Financial Corporation of Pennsylvania (NASDAQ: UVSP), a Pennsylvania bank. Until July 2016, Mr. Ballou served as Chairman of Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc.
- Mr. Ballou previously served as the Chief Executive Officer and a director of CDI Corporation, a company that offers engineering, information technology, and professional staffing solutions, from 2001 until 2011.
- Mr. Ballou had served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Global Vacation Group, Inc. from 1998 to 2000. In addition, he was a senior advisor for Thayer Capital Partners from 1997 to 1998.
- From 1995 to 1997, Mr. Ballou served as Vice-Chairman and Chief Marketing Officer, then as President and Chief Operating Officer of Alamo Rent A Car, Inc. Before joining Alamo, for more than 16 years, he held several positions with American Express, culminating in his appointment as President of the Travel Services Group. Mr. Ballou has a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College.
- Mr. Ballou’s extensive public board and executive management experience and personal knowledge of the Company’s business segments, particularly its Engineering and Information Technology segments, allow him to make significant contributions in all facets of the business
Director since 2018
Mr. Genovese is currently engaged in private equity consultation roles related to turnaround and asset acquisition and disposition activities. Mr. Genovese serves as a director of Loyalty Ventures Inc (NASDAQ: LYLT), a loyalty marketing company. Mr. Genovese served as Executive Chairman for Complia Health/Develus Systems from July 2017 thru December 2019 at which time a disposition of the company occurred and Mr. Genovese exited this role. Mr. Genovese was requested to and rejoined the Board of Complia Health in January 2021. Mr. Genovese served as the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of CIBER, Inc. from February 2012 to January 2014 and as its Executive Vice President of North American Operations from September 2011 to February 2012.
- Prior to joining CIBER, Mr. Genovese worked at various technology and consulting leaders including IBM, Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) and Electronic Data Systems (EDS). At IBM, he served as General Manager of Application Services for the Americas, the largest offering group within IBM’s Global Business Services. Prior to that, he was General Manager of the IBM Business Process Outsourcing practice for the Americas and also Managing Partner for the Global Business Services Communications sector.
- He joined IBM through its acquisition of PWC in 2002, where he was Managing Partner of Business Process Outsourcing for the Americas and Managing Partner for the Global Energy Consulting Practice. At PWC, Mr. Genovese was admitted as a partner in 1990. He began his career at EDS, where he was a principal. Mr. Genovese has a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Accounting from Loyola University.
- Mr. Genovese’s extensive experience in senior operating and financial roles provides direct relevance to the day to day issues facing the Company. Additionally, his skills base founded in information technology services and human capital management is directly relevant to the Company’s performance criteria.
Director since 2019
Ms. Kakodkar is a seasoned technology executive with over 15 years of experience building organizations that develop high-impact software to serve enterprises, developers, and consumers. Ms. Kakodkar’s extensive experience in digital marketing, financial modeling, enterprise software, implementation of new technologies, and management and retention of diverse employee groups allow her to make valuable contributions to all of the Company’s business segments.
- Ms. Kakodkar currently leads a product management organization at Google. She previously led product and technical teams at Amazon Web Services, where she launched services that touched millions of users. Prior to that, she held various roles at Facebook, where she oversaw the development of digital advertising products and global partnerships with some of Facebook’s largest customers. Before joining Facebook, Ms. Kakodkar worked at AOL Platforms, where she developed capital allocation strategies, managed M&A activity, and built technology partnership programs.
- She chairs our Compensation Committee, serves on our Audit Committee, and serves on our Nominating/Governance Committee.
- Ms. Kakodkar holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Harvard College.
Director since 2020
Mr. Komarneni is the founder and chair of the Human Diagnosis Project (‘Human Dx’), an open medical intelligence system. Human Dx has brought together top medical organizations (including the American Medical Association, the American Board of Medical Specialties, and the National Association of Community Health Centers), health systems (including research collaborations with Harvard, Johns Hopkins, UCSF, Stanford, and Kaiser Permanente), and financial supporters (including the European Union, the MacArthur Foundation, the Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation, Union Square Ventures, and Andreessen Horowitz). Before founding Human Dx, Mr. Komarneni advised leadership at some of the world’s preeminent organizations while working at McKinsey & Company and Bain & Company.
- Mr. Komarneni’s work spanned stakeholders in the social, public, and private sectors, including foundations, governments, companies (in the life sciences, health care, technology, energy, and financial services industries), and alternative investment firms. After McKinsey and Bain, he helped launch and operate Greenoaks Capital Management, a global alternative investment firm, as its first employee.
- Mr. Komarneni also participated in Y Combinator, the world’s leading technology accelerator. Mr. Komarneni has degrees that include an MSc in Global Health Science from the University of Oxford and an MBA from the Wharton School, and an MS in Biotechnology from the School of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Mr. Komarneni’s prior background founding, advising, and working at leading organizations in the technology, healthcare, investment, professional services, and life sciences industries helps contribute across RCM’s diverse business segments from strategic and operational perspectives.